Skip to main content

Good Monday

How are you all doing, blog? I'm doing really well today, if you'll excuse me from saying so myself. I felt upbeat and ready for school when I got up today. I went to my first block (math) when I arrived at school and learnt some extremely fascinating things. The fire alarm went off as I was in my second block, which was Spanish in the cafeteria. I returned to the school and completed my work in second block after that incident. I attended a lesson during the third block, and it was as monotonous as ever. I was on the verge of falling asleep there since the teacher talked nonstop. the fourth block, which is devoted to American literature. I discovered a lot of new information in Mr. Rease's lesson. One of those topics was formal and informal language and how to utilize it while writing letters or speaking with specific types of individuals to determine whether to be serious or not. Additionally, in his class, we saw a film about the importance of effort and completed a little worksheet at the start of the lesson. One lesson I took away from the video was that it's alright to not be clever at something you want to do or to try different things in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/23

 Today in Ap Lang i have to finish my open book test that i started in class on Friday. That's all i did all class and chat with my classmates 

2/16

Today in class, we discussed comedians and how they are at a social advantage since they may make any racial, sexual, or orientation-based jokes without fear of backlash or being "cancelled" for doing so. Because everyone now takes offense at everything, things are kind of more complex.

Eoc's pt 2

 Today i took my second and third part of my eoc today and it was fairly easy until I had to write my narrative essay because the story that they gave me didn't make since to me for real to be honest. Then when i got to my last class we just relaxed our minds