Skip to main content

What happened in 4th Block

Mr. Rease presented a talk about Native American culture today in fourth block at school. I learnt about origin stories, which are mythology, biblical allusions, and even creations of the world, humans, plants, and animals. I discovered that native American literature has themes such as harmony with the natural world, ancestors, animals, land, and even humans, and that everything is alive and serves a purpose. Also, in class, we read a story called Navajo Creation, which was about topics related to the Bible, such as angels and devils, and it was about Jack and the Beanstalk. Despite the fact that I learnt all of these fantastic stuff in fourth block today. I was quite exhausted and desperately wanted to sleep, but I couldn't since I had to pay attention in class even though I was dozing off a little bit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/23

 Today in Ap Lang i have to finish my open book test that i started in class on Friday. That's all i did all class and chat with my classmates 

2/16

Today in class, we discussed comedians and how they are at a social advantage since they may make any racial, sexual, or orientation-based jokes without fear of backlash or being "cancelled" for doing so. Because everyone now takes offense at everything, things are kind of more complex.

Eoc's pt 2

 Today i took my second and third part of my eoc today and it was fairly easy until I had to write my narrative essay because the story that they gave me didn't make since to me for real to be honest. Then when i got to my last class we just relaxed our minds