Skip to main content

Benchmark pt.2

 All that happened today was that I had to finish my benchmark yesterday  and i was not too happy about that but i just got it over with to be honest. Also yesterday i took a test in my third block class it was so long it was 55 questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/18

 Not gone lie today i was so tired because i had work the previous night. but even though I barely got any sleep I still push through it and I'm surprised I do not fall asleep like I usually do. In class we just read an article and we analyzed a text and answered a couple of questions.   

2/8

 Today in class, we finished reading Wild. It was up to us whether or not to read Chapter 7 in a group. I read independently and worked with certain classmates to finish the homework. Seven quotations from the chapter that connected to the title were required of us. We were able to locate 7 and note them down on our sheets. The chapter's title was The Only Girl in the Woods.