Skip to main content

Bell ringer 1/09

 
Hyperbole 

1. I'm so hungry I could eat a cow 

2. The car ride to ages  


Litotes 

1. He isn't the brightest bulb in the box 

2. I don't deny that it was wrong. 


Antithesis 

1. Keep your mouth closed and your eyes open 

2. keep your friends close and your enemies closer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/18

 Not gone lie today i was so tired because i had work the previous night. but even though I barely got any sleep I still push through it and I'm surprised I do not fall asleep like I usually do. In class we just read an article and we analyzed a text and answered a couple of questions.   

2/8

 Today in class, we finished reading Wild. It was up to us whether or not to read Chapter 7 in a group. I read independently and worked with certain classmates to finish the homework. Seven quotations from the chapter that connected to the title were required of us. We were able to locate 7 and note them down on our sheets. The chapter's title was The Only Girl in the Woods.