Skip to main content

2/1

Today I was really not in the mood for school but I sucked it up and got through the day.All we did in fourth block was continuing in groups and constructing our introduction for our project that we have. Also, we had to read chapter 6 of wild and come up with 10 discussion questions as a group, and that was pretty much it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/18

 Not gone lie today i was so tired because i had work the previous night. but even though I barely got any sleep I still push through it and I'm surprised I do not fall asleep like I usually do. In class we just read an article and we analyzed a text and answered a couple of questions.   

2/8

 Today in class, we finished reading Wild. It was up to us whether or not to read Chapter 7 in a group. I read independently and worked with certain classmates to finish the homework. Seven quotations from the chapter that connected to the title were required of us. We were able to locate 7 and note them down on our sheets. The chapter's title was The Only Girl in the Woods.