Skip to main content

2/16

Today in class, we discussed comedians and how they are at a social advantage since they may make any racial, sexual, or orientation-based jokes without fear of backlash or being "cancelled" for doing so. Because everyone now takes offense at everything, things are kind of more complex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/18

 Not gone lie today i was so tired because i had work the previous night. but even though I barely got any sleep I still push through it and I'm surprised I do not fall asleep like I usually do. In class we just read an article and we analyzed a text and answered a couple of questions.   

2/8

 Today in class, we finished reading Wild. It was up to us whether or not to read Chapter 7 in a group. I read independently and worked with certain classmates to finish the homework. Seven quotations from the chapter that connected to the title were required of us. We were able to locate 7 and note them down on our sheets. The chapter's title was The Only Girl in the Woods.