Skip to main content

2/3

 Our discussion questions from chapter 6 were reviewed in class today. There was just one question given to my group, so we used it to address the class. After asking and debating all of our questions, we began viewing portions of the movie Wild. When it came time for us to return home for the weekend, we had watched for what we had read thus far. Also my birthday is tomorrow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/18

 Not gone lie today i was so tired because i had work the previous night. but even though I barely got any sleep I still push through it and I'm surprised I do not fall asleep like I usually do. In class we just read an article and we analyzed a text and answered a couple of questions.   

2/8

 Today in class, we finished reading Wild. It was up to us whether or not to read Chapter 7 in a group. I read independently and worked with certain classmates to finish the homework. Seven quotations from the chapter that connected to the title were required of us. We were able to locate 7 and note them down on our sheets. The chapter's title was The Only Girl in the Woods.