Skip to main content

Aug. 26

Today was a whirlwind. Apart from that, my day was quite relaxed because I was listening to music to get through it. Mr.Rease handed us a bell ringer in the fourth block, which was a brief film on the board. Then he asked us to answer a question. Mr. Rease then began to discuss a few topics before passing out an essay titled "We are cool." We read the story twice and discussed it as a class the second time. Finally, we responded to eight questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/18

 Not gone lie today i was so tired because i had work the previous night. but even though I barely got any sleep I still push through it and I'm surprised I do not fall asleep like I usually do. In class we just read an article and we analyzed a text and answered a couple of questions.   

2/8

 Today in class, we finished reading Wild. It was up to us whether or not to read Chapter 7 in a group. I read independently and worked with certain classmates to finish the homework. Seven quotations from the chapter that connected to the title were required of us. We were able to locate 7 and note them down on our sheets. The chapter's title was The Only Girl in the Woods.